threesixty services LLP is committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
We are threesixty services LLP, one of the leading support service providers to the financial services industry.
How to contact us
FAO DP Officer
threesixty services LLP
Information we collect and use
Information about you that we collect and use includes:
- Information about who you are, for example your name and contact details
- Information about your contact with us, for example: meetings, phone calls, emails / letters
- Information that is automatically collected, for example via cookies when you visit one of our websites
- Information if you visit our offices, for example visual images collected via closed circuit television (CCTV), signing I book
- Information you may provide to us about other people, for example:
- Your employees names and company email address when you request access to our systems for them
Where we collect your information
We may collect your personal information directly from you and from a variety of sources, including:
- Registering for our events
- Phone conversations with us
- Emails or letters you send to us
- Meetings with our employees
- Participating in our surveys
- Our online services such as websites and social media accounts (‘Apps’)
We may also collect your personal information from a client firm to which you are connected to and places such as business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources.
Why we collect and use your information
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only if we are able to satisfy one of the lawful processing conditions set out in the data protection laws.
This will be the case where:
- You have given us your consent to use your information to send you information about products and services offered by threesixty services LLP which we believe may be of interest and benefit to you. (For example, signing up to our free website service you consent for us to contact you after the trial period has expired).
- You have given consent for a representative of an event speaker to contact you regarding an event you attended.
- It’s necessary to deliver services for the performance of a contract with you or in preparation to enter into a contract with you.
- It’s in the legitimate interests of threesixty, for example:
- Where we need to process your information to better understand you and your needs so we can send you more relevant communications about the services you have with us
- To develop new services
- To conduct research and collate management information to improve the services we offer
- To manage the security and fair usage of our web applications
Where the processing is in our legitimate interests or those of a third party, we will always conduct an assessment to ensure that this use of your personal information is not excessive or unnecessary or otherwise more intrusive than it needs to be.
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in ‘Why we collect and use your information’.
We may share your information with:
- Representative of an event speaker participating in our events which you attend, for example Product providers. The organisation will be clearly named at the time you register for an event.
- Companies we have chosen to support us in the delivery of the products and services we offer to you and other customers:
- Dotdigital EMEA Limited
- RealSense Solutions Ltd
- Ultimate Creative Communications
Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure.
Where your information is processed
Your information is processed in the UK and territories covered by the UK GDPR.
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions. Our employees also protect sensitive or confidential information when storing or transmitting information electronically and must undertake annual training on this.
Our security controls are aligned to industry standards and good practice, providing a control environment that effectively manages risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information and copies of records we create (for example calls with us) to provide you with our services while you are a client of ours.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
You have a number of rights under data protection law which may be exercised in certain circumstances. These are:
- Right of access to personal information relating to you - You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR).
- Right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal information - If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
- Right to request erasure of your personal information - You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling reason for threesixty services to continue to have it.
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information - You can ask that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
- Right to data portability - You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way. For example, if you were moving your pension to another pension provider.
- Right to object to processing of your personal information - You can object to threesixty services processing your personal information where: it’s based on our legitimate interests.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision making including profiling - We do not undertake any automated decision making in relation to your personal data.
More information can be found on your rights here https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public
If you want to talk to us about any of your individual rights, please contact us at:
threesixty services LLP
How to make a complaint
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: threesixty services LLP, The Royals, Altrincham Road, Manchester, M22 4BJ
While we hope that we can resolve any complaints for you, you do have the option to complain to the ICO (whether or not you have exhausted our complaints procedure). Their contact details are:
Postal address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number